Fields of Invitation and Number of Positions
■ Tenure Track Full-Time Positions: 20
■ Non-Tenure Track Full-Time Position: 1
■ Date of Appointment: March 1, 2020
■ The position marked with (*) is non-tenure track full-time position.
|College||Department||Major||Number of positions||Special requirement|
|School of Law||Civil Law||1||
1. Applicants must be qualified for a lawyer with more than 5 years of working experience.
2. The successful candidate shall, upon appointment, be required to teach practical courses in the relevant subject.
|College of Liberal Arts||Dept. of English Language & Literature||English Literature before 1800||1|
|Dept. of Classical Chinese||
Classical Philology of
1. Applicants who received B.A. degree from Dept. of Classical Chinese, Korea University are not eligible.
2. Applicants capable of International Academic Exchange and International Research Collaboration are preferred.
3. Applicants with foreign language proficiency (English, Chinese or Japanese) are preferred.
|College of Life Sciences & Biotechnology||
Division of Environmental Science & Ecological Engineering
(Resilient Landscape Planning)
Applicants who are experts in resilient landscape planning and green infrastructure are preferred.
Dept. of Food & Resource Economics
|College of Political Science & Economics||Dept. of Economics||Macroeconomics||1|
|Dept. of Public Administration||
|College of Science||Dept. of Mathematics||Data Science||1|
|Dept. of Earth & Environmental Sciences||Geophysics||1|
|College of Engineering||School of Civil, Environmental & Architectural Engineering||Cutting-edge Water Resources Engineering||1|
|Dept. of Mechanical Engineering||Solid Mechanics||1|
|School of Industrial Management Engineering||Operations Research||1||
Production Systems included
|1||Reliability Engineering included|
|College of Education||Dept. of Physical Education||Sports Biomechanics||1||Applicants must have 3 or more research papers published in SCI(E)-indexed journals over the past 5 years as of the announced appointment date; in addition, the applicant must be either the first or the corresponding author in those papers.|
|Dept. of English Language Education||
(*) Practical English
(English Education Major)
1. Applicants with a Ph. D. degree in English Education are preferred.
2. Applicants with research achievements (e.g. publications in journals, individual chapters in a book, complete books) are preferred.
* Foreign faculty who is native speaker of English only
|Dept. of Geography Education||
Regional Geography &
|College of Nursing||Dept. of Nursing||Nursing||1||Applicants must have more than 2 years of clinical experience.|
|College of Informatics||Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering||
Computer Architecture /
|College of Health Sciecne||School of Health & Environmental Science||Health & Environmental Science||1|
|School of Media & Communication||Digital Visual-Cultural Content||1|